It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood


Yesterday was a rare and special day on the 2nd of March. Today it is rainy and 35 degrees outside but, yesterday, it was warm and sunny and got up to almost 80 degrees at one point!!!

I put about 200km on my car driving it all over the country roads. I am absolutely stunned by how well the vehicle handles. It literally handles better than a Mazda Miata when going through turns. Once, in a parking lot, I got it up to about 40mph and then ripped the wheel trying to make it spin out. It refused and immediately recovered from anything I could do to it!

The only negative was that, at the end of the day, the gear box started acting up and I couldn't get it to go into all gears. I have it scheduled to go into the shop on Wednesday and I'm sure they will take care of the problem.












Comments

tao1776 said…
Excellent wheels, John!
I own the poor mans version. A 1973 Karmann Ghia.

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason