Know that we still love you.

On Monday evening our dear friend Steven Solomon was killed instantly in a tragic car accident. His fiance Stephanie was driving immediately behind him in another car. There is absolutely nothing to say about such a sad and tragic event.

My wife and I are doing whatever we can to help Steven's entire family; including Stephanie, Marty, Patty, and his brothers and sisters during this difficult period.

I loved Steven very much and the Solomon children feel like a part of our own extended family.

Tomorrow is the visitation and the funeral is on Friday. I realized one of my greatest fears when I received the phone call from my crying wife sharing this terrible news and I was thousands of miles away unable to comfort her.

Our thoughts, prayers, and love go out to Steven's family. I know his soul lives on, and I believe this deeply.

Only just Saturday night I spent hours on my boat talking to Steven and Stephanie. Ever since I joined the Freemasons Steven has been fascinated by the organization and always asked me lots questions about it. He was the kind of young man that organization strives to find. Steven was a beautiful, loving, and giving person and was a great light in my life. I miss him terribly. It is going to be a long weekend, and a much longer time for our friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?