I am ready to bump my old post. This was a busy weekend. On Friday we had a small after work party to celebrate the end of term for three college interns we hosted for the summer. It was a very lovely evening with good cheer.

On Saturday I was installed as an officer in my lodge. I really enjoyed the ceremony immensly. I found the experience very inspiring since, as usual, the ritual called upon each of us to strive to be better men. My two interns came along to see what the lodge was like and found it quite interesting. After the ceremony we socialized with a lovely meal.

On Saturday afternoon we threw an impromptu BBQ for the interns. (They certainly had a long goodbye...) While out on our boat we stopped to admire the massive new deck our neighbor built. We chatted with the nice guys who built it and invited them over to the BBQ as well. I was pleasantly surpised when they both showed up with their lovely bikini clad girl friends. You see, it pays off to be friendly!

We ended up having a pretty big turn out for the BBQ and pool party that went on late into the evening. I set up the movie projector and showed my copy of "The Last Starfighter".

On Sunday I got all of my photographs transferred from my camera. I never found my cable, but I just stuck the memory chip inside my Pocket PC and transferred the files from there. I have a lot of great photos and as soon as I find time I will upload them to the site.

Sunday afternoon we went to see the new movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin" and I laughed so hard I nearly bust a gut. This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It just plain felt good to laugh that hard. On Sunday late afternoon I did a little boating (at slow speeds of course) and called it a day with a fantastic meal.

Now I'm back at work and the grind keeps grinding until the next great weekend coming up. This weekend I will be flying to Seattle and get so see my good friend John Miles.

That's all the chit chat I have to chout out. Bump....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?