For those of you who did not understand the point of yeserday's post, let me explain. My friend Suz Dod passed away last fall. We were not like the best friends in the world, but she had an extremely beautiful spirit and I loved her for it. The way I felt like I stayed in touch with Suz, even after she moved away, was by reading her and Bruce's blog pages. In honor of Suz I decided that I should create a blog so those who are kind enough to call me friend might get the same sense of connection reading mine. I know blogs are boring and generally pointless, but if it is your friend who is posting it never feels that way, at least not to me.

While our jobs are not always a negative part of our lives I have made a general policy of not posting about my job on this blog site. I feel a blog should be, primarily, about the things important in your life that are *not* job related. Thus, my thoughts when yesterday I broke that rule and made a comment about something going on at work.

That said, I intend to stick by the initial guidelines and avoid posting work related items in this forum. Now I am looking forward to a great weekend with my family. Maybe a BBQ, maybe some swimming, and boating. I might play some tennis with a neighbor, who knows for sure. But I intend to do my best to make a great weekend of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?